Thursday, September 29, 2005

Update

Well, I talked with one of my readers (one of two faculty who have the responsibility of reading my dissertation and making sure that it makes sense and is actually correct) and he wants me to get him a draft by Tuesday October 25th.

I've got about 22 pages done so far, leaving about 60 left to go, plus revisions and corrections after that.

I'm also supposed to be preparing all of my application materials over the next couple of weks so that I can request letters of recommendation so I can apply for jobs by the middle of November.

I guess I have a lot to do this month.

Pray for me if you have the time and the inclination.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

It is exciting that you have a lot to do this month! Praise God for progress made. I am sorry it is stressful though. As for prayer- I am inclined!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home