Sunday, March 09, 2008

The Blog is Dead -- Long live the Blog

After being coaxed by my brother-in-law Eric, I have decided to return to the world of blogging. I have never been too great as posting regularly, but my new overly ambitious goal is to actually post once a week. Stay tuned to this space for my occasional musings on life, the universe and everything.

For those that may be visiting this blog for the first time (or the first time in a long time) feel free to nose about in the archives.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Mr. E. said...

YES! You're back. I've added you to my blogroll. I'll add you to my other blog's blogroll soon as well!

Whatever

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Cal said...

Bueno, Justin, bueno! My feed reader has far too few updates from the Lincoln crowd (and Lincoln expatriates).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home