Wednesday, August 11, 2004

My Brain Is Fried

Hi folks,

After sitting through an hour and 45 minute lecture this morning, and a 2 and a half hour lecture this afternoon, I think that my brain has reached (and perhaps exceeded) its capacity for processing information today. I am surprised that I am even able to form coherent thoughts at the moment. Then again, perhaps what I am thinking and writing at the moment is not coherent, and only seems so to me in my current state. Perhaps this is all just rambling nonsense that I will look back on tomorrow and wonder exactly what it was I was trying to say.
I calulated that we sat through the equivalent of nearly two weeks worth of graduate math lectures today alone.

Anyhow, there are two more days left in the program out here at the University of Oregon, and though it has been a worthwhile experience, I will be glad to be on the other side of it so that I can enjoy a little down time before the upcoming schoolyear begins.

I have a lot to think about as the start of school approaches. I'd like to do some prioritizing, and some personal goal setting. Perhaps I'll ramble a little about that when I have had some more time to think and pray about what this next year should look like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home