Friday, September 22, 2006

Update

Well, I survived giving my first round of exams. Its always an eye opener -- you get to see in painfully real terms how much of all that you are trying to get across to your students is actually making it through. My College Algebra class is doing ok so far, but my business math students are really struggling. Grading 160 exams is a lot of work.

In other news, my cell phone mysteriously died a couple of days ago. Fortunately it is still under warranty, so thet are sending me a new one. It should arrive either this afternoon, or on Monday. I'm betting on Monday, although it would be nice to have my phone for the weekend. So if you have tried to call me within the last week and I didn't answer, that's why.

Since I'm caught up on my grading and my prepping, I can actually afford to relax some this weekend, which will be nice. Putting in 12-14 hour days over the last week was starting to get to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home