Sunday, August 13, 2006

Quick Post

Yo.

I'm back from the Northwest. Had some good times with family in both Portland and Seattle. Helped with a VBS for a few days that happened to be running the week I visited my brother and sister-in-law. I also got to see my niece who happened to be visiting from London the same time I was out.

For the record, I don't believe in cooincindences, and whatever waning belief in them that may have been hiding itself in some dark recesses of my mind has been greatly diminished by the way my life has "fit" together these past few weeks.

Sometimes the pattern and shape of our lives is confusing and hard to see. Other times the curtain is lifted a little, and we are allowed to look back on it so that we are able to see the seamless perfection of the pattern that is being woven into it. This gives a lot of comfort when the way forward is none to clear.

2 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger the jake said...

"I do not ask to see the way my feet will have to tread, but only that my soul may feed upon the living bread."

Two things for ya. One, I'm thinking about heading up to MN for the Piper conference. Two, nothing definite but you might want to be pricing some cigars.

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Justin said...

thanks for the "update" Jake.

I'll see what I can come up with, should something of some sort be necessary at some point the the not too distant future.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home